Monday, August 23, 2010

i used to be ruthless (at blogging)

I used to be ruthless at blogging. U SEEN'T IT.




Image is an awesome, awesome link.

I will be writing more TLA goodness soon, with the caveat that there has been a whole schitlöde of new music that I have discovered and haven't written about. I still haven't decided if I'm going to try and write about all of it individually, forget about it and start fresh, or do like my very first post and write about 10 things all at once. If you have an idea, leave me a comment.

I'm leaning towards giant brain dump all in one post.

-HJ

Oh, P.S., no more Google ads. I made $3.53 in ad revenue last year, so it's obvious that the combination of TLA's tiny audience and your cheepnis is just not cut out for web 2.0. I would make a twitter account and push the site, and make it look nicer if I cared about TLA blowing up, but let me be real - I'm just glad you're reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails