Tuesday, April 12, 2011

foo fighters - wasting light

This album is BAD-ASSED. With a D.

Recorded entirely on analog tape in Dave Grohl's garage or something, this album sounds like what made me like the Foo Fighters so much when I was in the 5th grade. Not that I had great taste in music back then, but hey, maybe I did.

When I was 10, I was not influenced by the ridiculousness of genre and what the bloggers are blogging about and who is on what label.

I didn't do any thinking about music - I just heard stuff and thought either "THAT WAS BAD-ASSED!" or "NOT GNARLY." Those were the only two types of music.

Well the Foo Fighters have really BRUNG THE THUNDAH with this one. In so many ways.

How about less words and more rocking? Listen to this.



-Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails