Thursday, November 19, 2009

So sick, bro

What the hell, let's just call it unofficial John Mayer week here on TLA.

I have been too busy doing real work to write much this week, besides my gigantastic Not A Battle Studies Review. I have had the chance to come across a lot of good web content this week, most of which I'll tell you about when I can gather the momentum to write about it in a way that does it justice. A YouTube here and there will get you by, though.

Check out this video of Mayer with Alicia Keys, doing "Ain't No Sunshine" live at Black Ball 2009.

As one of my friends on TGP said, and I paraphrase:

"That was so sick it made me throw up"






Also, a big shoutout to my big sis. She has a blog too. It's written almost exactly like mine, only she writes about girl stuff.

Today's my birthday, and this video is better than cake,
Hunter

1 comment:

  1. That was a killer performance. I love Alicia Keys. As an artist and also sexy-like.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails